The position requires an individual with diverse skills, both in client relations and knowledge of the automotive industry and products. The Sales & Customer Support will work not only with individual customers but will also work closely with our B2B clients, specifically the dealer of our products: Meisterschaft®, MUSA®, and American Roar Racing Exhaust System®, to provide the best auto parts purchase experience.The ideal candidate has either a general sales background, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.),a hard-working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales. As part of our Sales & Customer Support Team, following duties are performed on a daily basis.
- Answer incoming sales calls
- Handle sales inquiries and assist customers with product questions
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Determine customers’ need and discuss product options
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail and perform other administrative functions: running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork using Quickbooks.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Other continuous sales experience will be considered
- Applicants with a background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have a strong ability to close a deal
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess POSITIVE attitude & genuine team spirit
- Sales & Customer Service: none – 1 year